Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Love of my Life!!!!!!



I just want everyone to see the love of my life and how big he is getting. I can't believe that in two short day's he is going to be 7 months old. I feel like it was just yesterday that he was placed in my arm's at the hospital and now he is crawling and trying to sit up and just being super cute all the time. I just love being a mom it is better then I thought it would be. I am so greatful to Ryder's birth mom for the best gift I have ever been given. I can never repay her and I will never be able to express how much love I have for this amazing woman that I have never even met. I would like everyone to know that having Ryder in my life is amazing, even righ now when he is crying and calling me da da I just smile because I love him so much. I do feel sad sometime's still and think that I should have a 4 year old and 3 year old running around. but I know that I will be with them again and I know that they are so happy that we have ryder in our live's. I and truly greatful for all that I have and I love all of it, the good and the bad. I'm not saying that I don't have hard time's cause turst me I do but I remember that I know what it is like to lose a child and I am loving even the most frustrating moments. I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and new year we love you all.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

We love him too!!!

Patrick and Paige said...

I LOVE YOUR LIFE TOO!!! SO HAPPY OUR BOYS ARE HERE....IT SURE TOOK FOREVER DIDN'T IT!!! haha. I am so happy that they will be best buds forever!