Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Love for a Stranger


So 1 year ago today I was given the greatest gift that a person can ever be given...My sweet little boy Ryder, I can not express how greatful I am to Ryder's birth mom for what she has given my family and I. I have never met her but I have so much love and respect for this amazing women. I will never be able to thank her enough for what she has done for us. But I will try to do that by giving Ryder all the love and support that I have. I can't wait for all the things life will bring us with Ryder in our lives and I am truly blessed to have him in my life. I just what to say Thank You to his Birth Mom!!!

3 comments:

Toshia said...

I can't believe it has been a year already! I am so happy for you guys and I know that Ryder is one lucky little guy to have you for parents:) I am grateful everyday for you sakes that there was a woman out there brave enough to give the ultimate gift of her son to you. Happy Birthday Ryder!

Heidi said...

beautiful post! we are so thankful for her and her sacrifice! Ryder is such a joy for all of us! I love him.

Patrick and Paige said...

he is such a joy!!! we are so happy for you guys!!! He is one lucky little boy to have you and Andrew as his parents. (I would also say that you both are super lucky to have scored such a sweet bundle of fun and cuteness)!!! Cant believe he is a year old. THAT IS CRAZY!!!