Monday, October 4, 2010

Life is GREAT

I know that it has been a long time since I last posted. So i thought I would update. Life is great for the Taggart Family right now. on september 24th 2010 Ryder became ours offically. It was a great feeling. I cant express how greatful we are to his birth mother for giving us such an amazing little boy. I just love him more and more each passing day. Motherhood is everything and more then I hoped it would be and I am so greatful that I had Saide and Preston to help make me love and apreciate all the little things that most people take for granted. I love all of it. Even the 2am feedings. lol
Then On October 1st 2010 We got to have our sweet little guy sealed to us. He is ours forever!!!! I am so blessed that I get to have him in my life. I just want to thank everyone that was there to share our speical day with us it was really wonderful. I cant wait till the 10th because we will be having Ryder blessed. I Cant believe that it has been 4 months already. I feel like he has always been in my life and that in my arms is where he is ment to always stay.

I just want everyone to know that I am so thankful that I have the church in my life, I have gone through alot of trial in my 27 years but I know that everything has a purpose and that in the end you are a better person because of the things that you have gone through. I am so greatful for the knowdge that I will get to see my babies again and that I will get to raise them someday. I know that this is the true gospel and I am thankful to my parents for raising me to know that I can do anything with heavenly father on my side. I love my family with all of my heart and know that when ever I need them that they will be there for me. I hope that I am as good of a parent that mine were to me.

3 comments:

Toshia said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet testimony! I am getting all teary eyed again picturing your sweet family in the temple and knowing that you will see your babies again. We love you guys!

Patrick and Paige said...

We feel so blessed that you have invited us to all these special events going on with your little family. We love you guys so much and are so happy for you! Ryder is adorable and is so lucky to have an eternal family!

Heidi said...

yay for updates, and yay for Ryder. I agree with Toshia, you and Andrew have grown so much and we are thankful for your testimonies!!!!