Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's been a while

Well it has been quite sometime since I last posted. We have been really busy.... Because we are getting a BABY. I know it is about time right. We are so excited and can not wait to be parents. We have been really busy getting his room all ready. Yes that's right it is a boy and we are going to name him Ryder Paul Taggart. We are getting him right after birth, we are going to be in the room, we get to see him be born. I just cant wait. I am so happy!!! It has been a long time since i ahve been so hapy and I just cant wait to be a mom. I still just cant believe that it has been 4 years since we lost Saide and 3 years since we lost Preston, It just does not see that long. I hope that they are up there getting Ryder ready to come and see up. I just wanted to let everyone know our wonderful news.

5 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

I am so excited for you guys...I can't wait to meet him:) what an exciting time in your journey of life...little over a month and that sweet little baby will be in your arms. Love you both tons and bunches:)

Heidi said...

it'a been longer than awhile. You haven't posted for almost a year:) I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your blog name on my updates. Good for you and I hope you're feeling better today!!!

Toshia said...

Yay! We are soooo excited for you guys:) I have some clothes to bring over, I have just been lazy! See you soon.

The Original TomKat said...

Your mom told me this happy news when I saw her and Ryder could not have a better mom to belong to. Sadie and Preston are definately prepping him as big brothers and sisters do. Congratulations- the best things in life really do come to those who wait.

Village Talkies said...

Great information!!! Thanks for your wonderful informative blog.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.